Rich, organic drums and beautiful, atmospheric evolving pads from an exotic world
Don’t be fooled by the name - yes Dronar Rolling Percussion has lots of great expressive drum and cymbals rolls (and can be used just for them!), but its main draw is a massive set of beautiful, rich atmospheric evolving pads from an exotic new sound-world.
The rich organic drums include timpani, tom-toms, bells, cymbals, gongs, triangles, tam-tams, bass drum, snares, vibraphone, angklung, xylophone and balafon.
This module is excellent for anyone wanting absorbing exotic organic pads and will be especially useful to film and TV composers.
The instruments in DRONAR Rolling Percussion were performed recorded and further processed by sound design expert Alessandro Camnasio. As well as natural untuned drum rolls, you get tuned versions of most sounds that can be played on a keyboard for chords and rich arpeggios, all responsive to Mod Wheel expression for powerful swells and crescendos.
In Dronar’s glorious engine eight separate sounds are animated by independent arpeggiators and modulations to conjure an otherworldly realm of rainforests, alien planets and exotic lands.
A Universe From A Single Note
Uniquely, DRONAR creates complex atmospheres from a very small number of notes played (1 to 4 recommended). It spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. 8 simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs and arpeggiators to bring them to life. The result is rich and dramatic.
A Hand Free For Expression
All this complexity from a few fingers on one hand frees up your other hand to expressively control the dials with mouse drags or external MIDI controller knobs, and record the changes as a performance in your DAW. Subtle dial movements give instant and deep expression, ideal for soundtracks as well as highly expressive cinematic pads in any genre.
A Complete Atmosphere
Because DRONAR instantly adds low, mid-range and high sounds plus sound effects, you barely need other sounds to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music.
Beginner & Expert Friendly
Needing to only play a few notes and move a few dials to get such rich expression is obviously inviting for beginners, but an expert will get much further by knowing what notes to play and how to express emotions using the dials.
- Expressive atmospheric sound creator
- Includes 238 snapshot presets
- 2214 samples
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher
- Sounds derived from Timpani, Tom-Toms, Bells, Cymbals, Gongs, Triangles, Tam-Tams, Bass Drum, Snares, Vibraphone, Angklung, Xylophone and Balafon
- Evolving, rich and complex soundscapes, pads and textures that would otherwise take hours to create
- An exotic sound-world of forests, rainforests and alien deserts
- Glorious organic pads, and powerful percussion rolls
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 7 pages of simple yet powerful features deliver massive control
- Dive deeper with DRONAR's unique independent arpeggiators
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with the Rhythm Editor
- Onboard FX provide further sound design opportunities